Why Join the Emerald Family with a Pool Membership?
"have Certified Water Chemists Keep your pool clear"
Pool Membership Benefits
- Test and Balance Water chemistry (cost of chemicals not included in membership. You will only be charged for the chemicals used at time of visit)
- Visual inspection of equipment pad
- Add a hot tub to this Membership for $125 per month (includes everything in the Hot Tub Membership)
$55 Per week
clean & clear membership
"Enjoy Your Memories of Pool Ownership with Clean & Clear"
Pool Membership Benefits Includes CLEAR Membership Benefits as well as:
- Skim the pool surface to remove debris
- Clean out the skimmer baskets
- Vacuum the pool
- Brush all pool Surfaces
- Clean out the pump filter basket (as needed)
- Backwash sand filter or clean cartridge filter (as needed)
- 10% discount on opening/closing your pool for the season
- 10% discount on products at our supply store (excludes chemicals)
- Add a Hot Tub to this Membership for $99 per month (includes everything in the Hot Tub Membership)
$110 Per week
emerald VIP Membership
"Be the VIP of your Pool Oasis and Let Us Take Care of the Rest"
Emerald VIP Membership includes CLEAN & CLEAR Benefits as well as:
- Top off water levels
- Scrub down water line
- Hands on equipment inspection
- Test and maintain salt levels (where applilcable)
- Pressure Wash your pool cover ($350 value)
- 25% discount on opening/closing your pool for the season
- 25% discount on products at our supply store (excludes chemicals)
- Add a Hot Tub to this Membership for $75 per month (includes everything in the Hot Tub Membership)
- One additional visit per month to prepare for your next big gathering (By request and 72hr notice required)
$160 Per week
- Additional Services -
Pool Cover Cleaning: We send two of our experienced techs to pressure wash your pool cover. We use pool safe cleaning agents and help your cover look refreshed and clean. – $295 –
Pool Seasonal Opening: This service will set the foundation for you to enjoy your pool for the season. We will test and balance the water, start up all pool equipment and install anything that was removed to prepare for winter the previous season (diving boards, ladders, handrails, etc) Depending on the condition of your pool, we may have to provide additional services and we will discuss those prior to conducting the work to make sure we over communicate and agree upon the rates. – Standard fee for us to open pool for season: $145/hr (doesn’t include material/chemicals) Generally takes 1-2 hours
Pool Seasonal Closing*: This service will help protect your pool heading into and throughout the winter season. We will prep the water chemistry to be ready for the off-season, blow out plumbing lines and install winterizing plugs, and winterize the equipment (heater, pump, filter). Any winterization plugs required will be an additional charge. You can keep them onsite for the next season to minimize the additional cost each year. – Standard fee for us to open pool for season: $145/hr (doesn’t include material/chemicals) Generally takes 2-3 hours
Emerald Pools and Spas offers many other services. Please contact us if you have additional needs or questions.
*Pool closing terms and conditions – Emerald Pools and Spas is not responsible for any damage incurred to a pool or spa that has been winterized by Emerald Pools and Spas. Emerald Pools and Spas adheres to industry standards for winterization but cannot guarantee protection based on the impact of weather on the pool or spa throughout the off-season or the normal degrading of equipment, plumbing, or finishes due to standard seasonal pool usage.